Selfie Photos Reversed?

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
In was play with the from camera and noticed that all pics are reversed. I noticed this when I had a shirt on with text on it and the writing was reversed in all the pics.

I am coming from the HTC One M8 and at least on that phone there was a setting in the options to reversed the "reversed" pic correcting the issue.

I have looked at the settings on the V10 and do not see any option like this to correct the issue. Am I missing a setting or something or is that no way to did this?

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.

MannyB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
On my phone when I touch the settings icon, the third option from the left, if the phone is oriented vertically, is two little faces. You use that to toggle between mirror image and non mirror image. If the two little faces are facing the same way, it captures the mirror image. If they are both facing away, it records the picture correctly.

Last edited:

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
On my phone when I touch the settings icon, the third option from the left, if the phone is oriented vertically, is two little faces. You use that to toggle between mirror image and non mirror image. If the two little faces are facing the same way, it captures the mirror image. If they are both facing away, it records the picture correctly.

Thanks! Totally missed that somehow. Fixed the tissue.

DevssrT

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for this tip! Was driving me crazy!

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I played around with the front camera on the v10, I'm not sure what kinda camera software they use but it didn't look as clear or natural color tone compared to the galaxy note 5,it's strange they would attach 2 cameras for a wider selfie but the newer Samsung phones all have this feature.

Posted via the Android Central App

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
How does the camera compare to the galaxy s6?

Posted via the Android Central App

After playing around quite a bit with the camera, I will say this: In Auto mode.....this might be the 3rd or 4th best camera after the current Galaxy devices and probably the new iPhones. In manual mode, this phone can take the best pictures of any phone, no question. I'm not a pro, or even an amateur photographer...just a guy with a phone. After taking minimal time to get used to and understand the manual settings, I have taken some truly wonderful pictures. I posted 2 quick examples in the sticky thread for picutres....so take a look if you like. Will probably be the last 2, or close to it in the thread. One is a chick playing bass, and the other a binder clip on my desk.

Rafyrivera60

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
In was play with the from camera and noticed that all pics are reversed. I noticed this when I had a shirt on with text on it and the writing was reversed in all the pics.

I am coming from the HTC One M8 and at least on that phone there was a setting in the options to reversed the "reversed" pic correcting the issue.

I have looked at the settings on the V10 and do not see any option like this to correct the issue. Am I missing a setting or something or is that no way to did this?