LG V10 OEM Wireless Charging back cover on Best Buy...................

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
The Yootech stickers states that they're not for AT&T V10's. Too bad, I'm really happy with their tempered glass protector.

Posted via the Android Central App

If you read the review comments, people have bought that one and it works in AT&T models, not sure why they say that. Take it for what it's worth though.

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
If you read the review comments, people have bought that one and it works in AT&T models, not sure why they say that. Take it for what it's worth though.

I'm almost positive they only say that because of a contract ATT has with Powermat. I've seen a number of people claim they work just fine on ATT models, but because it has QI baked in, they can't put their name on it.

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually looking for a PMA/Power mat option. I don't want to pay $60+ for the OEM one though.

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
The V10 (regardless of model) doesn't have PMA wireless charging hardware in it does it? Or is the only thing needed on the phone side the pins and the respective coil sticker? I thought there may be a difference in the onboard hardware as well.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a good, won't break the bank, wireless charger?

Dear Moderators, can we get a sticky thread for the V10 accessories?

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The V10 (regardless of model) doesn't have PMA wireless charging hardware in it does it? Or is the only thing needed on the phone side the pins and the respective coil sticker? I thought there may be a difference in the onboard hardware as well.

The OE cover claims both Qi and Powermat compatibility. I don't know if it's the coils or some other hardware on the phone, but the LG option should do both. I've already ordered a Qi/Nfc sticker for mine. I'm. Curious to see if it will work on Powermat.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So I just received my wireless back cover from amazon $13.99. About $20.00 after s&h. Here is the link
LG V10 Case,Yootech® LG V10 Qi Standard Wireless Charging receiver Back Cover Case - Support NFC and Wireless Charging Function https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0188QP26...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4866229.
I am using it with the OBLIQ CASE AND TYLT VU charger. So far... so good. Looking at the pics on Amazon, it is some what deceiving... Looks almost like the OEM back cover. It's lot smoother feeling. Not to bad. It fits Really well.. Nice and tight... No gaps. Here are some pics
8872f33cb8e3d86746c79060e712f656.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448937037847.jpg
5e5c9185356da9158c316d51ad03b3ac.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448937091311.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448937123199.jpg

xboxonthego3

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
So I just received my wireless back cover from amazon $13.99. About $20.00 after s&h. Here is the link
LG V10 Case,Yootech® LG V10 Qi Standard Wireless Charging receiver Back Cover Case - Support NFC and Wireless Charging Function https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0188QP26...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4866236.

I have to laugh at all the fake reviews calling it a case. lol. Also I find the color of your back cover hideous. Although they have other colors black and white. But I do not like that you said it smoother. I like the grip my current back cover has. I will either wait for LG's or try buying this manufacturer's sticker instead.

Jamie 218

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
bgbagz, would you recommend the Tylt charger for use with this back? I have the same one. I got it yesterday also. I was very surprised that it was delivered on a Sunday. My current charging pad is flashing and showing both charging and Discharging.

Charles Collins

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Save yourself a few bucks and get Spigen's "tylt" Qi charger. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UG...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4866425

I've two of them and they work perfectly with my current Nexus 6 and worked perfectly with my GS6 and a Note 4 before that. When LG gets their OEM Qi back here through regular channels I'll be adding that to my V10.

I absolutely love this phone. Forgot how much I liked the back buttons on my G2.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have to laugh at all the fake reviews calling it a case. lol. Also I find the color of your back cover hideous. Although they have other colors black and white. But I do not like that you said it smoother. I like the grip my current back cover has. I will either wait for LG's or try buying this manufacturer's sticker instead.
Call it what you want, it just an informational review... For those who are Interested.. I did not call it a case...
The link is a direct copy paste insert from amazon
I said it was a cover and I was using the Obliq case with the wireless back. Atleast you got one thing right. The color is not the best. And for your informational purposes the color is called "leather buttery cover". Far from leather. However, for the price it works.. So you keep waiting ever so patiently my friend. And i hope you enjoy what you get.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
bgbagz, would you recommend the Tylt charger for use with this back? I have the same one. I got it yesterday also. I was very surprised that it was delivered on a Sunday. My current charging pad is flashing and showing both charging and Discharging.
I got mine really quick as well... I noticed a flashing red light This morning.... Repositioned it.... And the light is now green. So I guess as long as it works... In about 15 minute's it went from 21%to 30%. Now I do hear a very suttle ticking noise when I have it charging.... I don't hear this when I have my note 4 charging...

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I got mine really quick as well... I noticed a flashing red light This morning.... Repositioned it.... And the light is now green. So I guess as long as it works... In about 15 minute's it went from 21%to 30%. Now I do hear a very suttle ticking noise when I have it charging.... I don't hear this when I have my note 4 charging...

Is the ticking noise coming from the phone or charger?