Lock screen lights up every 2 minutes

Jeepchick32

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
So I've been having this problem since yesterday where the screen is locked and my phone is charging and every two minutes the screen will light up and vibrate once. I thought maybe it was because I had a notification but I checked all of my apps and none of them have any Notifications. I have restarted the device twice and it hasn't changed anything. The same thing also happens when my phone isn't charging. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions besides doing a factory restore?

Posted via the Android Central App

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have not experienced this with mine. Did you install anything prior to this happening or make a configuration change? I would look at thing at this angle first before doing a factory restore. Leave that one for a last resort unless you performed a restore from backup when you first got your V10. This has been known to cause all sorts of problems with brand new devices by carrying over a configuration that does not apply to the new device.. If this is the case then I would recommend a factory restore but do NOT do a restore from a back up from the cloud and install everything fresh. Once you do that then you restore from backup as normal as long as it came from the same device.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
So I've been having this problem since yesterday where the screen is locked and my phone is charging and every two minutes the screen will light up and vibrate once. I thought maybe it was because I had a notification but I checked all of my apps and none of them have any Notifications. I have restarted the device twice and it hasn't changed anything. The same thing also happens when my phone isn't charging. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions besides doing a factory restore?

I have had that instance where it would go in and out with the screen....is that what you're experiencing? I unchecked the daydream option in settings: display and also unchecked the weather animation in the settings: lock screen. Havent had it since.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Be sure the charging cord is seated properly.
My V10 does this sometimes on car charger.
Every time it connects or disconnects it vibrates and screen lights up.
I just make sure the cord is fully inserted and the angle is such that the heavy V10 won't pull it out with car movement.
Short answer, make sure cord is fully inserted when charging.

Jeepchick32

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Be sure the charging cord is seated properly.
My V10 does this sometimes on car charger.
Every time it connects or disconnects it vibrates and screen lights up.
I just make sure the cord is fully inserted and the angle is such that the heavy V10 won't pull it out with car movement.
Short answer, make sure cord is fully inserted when charging.

I think that may be what was happening because it doesn't seem to be doing it now when I'm at home but it started doing it in my car.

It hasn't done it since I made this post ironically haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11