Firmware Update last night T-Mobile?

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Was there a forced firmware update last night?

I woke up and my V10 was powered off. When I plugged it into the charger it stated do not unplug usb performing firmware update. It didn't move from 0% so I took out the battery and started it like normal.

If not a firmware update I'm afraid my V10 is dying :(
I lost the radio (data/sms)for several days last week.

Last edited:

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
50+ views. I'll take that as a no on the firmware update lol.
My V10 shut off on its own...that's not good.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
My beloved V10 is apparently dying :(
It isn't plugged into USB. I just replaced the battery with a fully charged one and got this again:

firmware_oct_1.2016_lg_v10.jpg

That's "910K B98" in the lower left for anyone that finds this thread from Googling.
Off to LG for repair soon :( I'll really miss not using it for the next several weeks. I may have to wait for it to totally die before sending it off.
This might be similar to the dreaded bootloop problem?
Another symptom, the radio (data/sms) also stopped working for a few days. So intermittent problems as mentioned in a different thread.

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Damn sorry man, I got the LG Boot Loop blues too. One of things I noticed with my replacement V10 the iemi sticker has a blue dot sticker next to it now and the fingerprint scanner/power button feels a lot stronger than my old one

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I asked T-Mobile via their online chat and they said they weren't aware of any updates. Hope you get it fixed.

Thanks my phone has actually been working OK. Still weird that the data was greyed out under settings - so for over a day it was DOA. I continued to use it for the DAC and had a backup phone. Also haven't gotten the firmware update again. But I hope this will last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf