sprint lg v20 preorder starts monday 10-24

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
My local store has the phones in stock but they're not allowed to sell them. Even to people with the supposedly dangerous note 7.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I was told the iPhone 4s was eligible so it makes no sense the note 4 wouldn't be. I have to go to a corporate store to do my pre-order anyway because I can't get the 200 until I turn in my note 7. The store I used said the 4s would work so we'll see.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I was told the iPhone 4s was eligible so it makes no sense the note 4 wouldn't be. I have to go to a corporate store to do my pre-order anyway because I can't get the 200 until I turn in my note 7. The store I used said the 4s would work so we'll see.
Won't you be charged activation fees?

skippyg

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I called sprint , spoke with several reps and some stores around. I was told it'd be avail next Friday in stores , then a rep said it wouldn't be available to buy because it won't ship until like November 11th..?

vkeitt21

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
The manager at the Sprint store I went to earlier today to do my preorder told me they would be expected in next Friday. I was attempting to turn my Note 7 in, and she basically told me to hold on to it for a week then bring it in when the V20 comes in.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The manager at the Sprint store I went to earlier today to do my preorder told me they would be expected in next Friday. I was attempting to turn my Note 7 in, and she basically told me to hold on to it for a week then bring it in when the V20 comes in.
IF tmobile, Verizon and AT&T have the V20 I know damn well that sprint does

mrones

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Looks like the $200 trade in option is a scam.. None of the phones I tried LG. G3 , Moto x. Even my LG G5 did not qualify..I was going to trade in a moto G 4th generation but no go ..I want to get this phone but $33 monthly is steep..

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
My local store said they have them in stock now, but they're not allowed to sell them till Friday. I called and chatted with sprint today to get them to let me trade my "dangerous" note 7 in for a v20 early and got nowhere. Obviously they're not too concerned about our safety.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Went to my local store today, which has the v20s in stock, couldn't get them to let me leave with one. They are holding one for me for Monday along with an otterbox defender. I will bid my final farewell to the note 7, it was fun while it lasted.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Went to my local store today, which has the v20s in stock, couldn't get them to let me leave with one. They are holding one for me for Monday along with an otterbox defender. I will bid my final farewell to the note 7, it was fun while it lasted.
If all of the other carrier's are selling it to people, why doesn't sprint?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

How are you paying for yours, Easy Pay?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non