V20 second screen with Nova Launcher

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi I am using Nova for the first time.I did watch a you tube video but it was on a Samsung.I wanted to use some icon packs I bought.So I set it up on my V20 .I have notification on.But I can't get my second screen on .Does anyone who uses Nova know what I have to set on it so I can use my second screen.

carme4

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I never heard of Smart Bulletin, I thought you asked about the second screen. Just saw AT&T doesn't have Smart Bulletin, which is my carrier.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I misspoke.my smart bulletin is a second page home screen that I customized to add my calendar,quickremote,smart settings and music.this page disappears with nova.

TVThemeGuy

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I just started using an LG V20 and I had the same difficulty with my second screen. Here's what I found:

I had a gesture set up to hide my notification bar. In the past I've typically hidden it to reduce screen clutter. Turns out that hiding the notification bar affects the second screen. To correct the issue, simply unhide your notification bar. The second screen will then function normally.

Hope this helps.