My LG V20 stopped fast changing

A

AC Question

My V20 used to prompt a fast-charging notification and display a circle on the battery icon when connected to an after-market QC 3.0 compatible charger (pretty high quality) at home. The original charger was lost.

As a backup, I brought my spare dash charger from oneplus to work. And I usually try to charge my phone whenever possible because low battery warnings make me panic.

This setup worked perfectly for the first few days. But somehow when I got home yesterday I noticed my QC 3.0 charger was only doing regular charging. No more fast-charging notification and icon. Same thing happened today.

What could be the cause of this change? How can I try to fix it?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My V20 used to prompt a fast-charging notification and display a circle on the battery icon when connected to an after-market QC 3.0 compatible charger (pretty high quality) at home. The original charger was lost.

As a backup, I brought my spare dash charger from oneplus to work. And I usually try to charge my phone whenever possible because low battery warnings make me panic.

This setup worked perfectly for the first few days. But somehow when I got home yesterday I noticed my QC 3.0 charger was only doing regular charging. No more fast-charging notification and icon. Same thing happened today.

What brand USB cable and charging block were you using? Have you tried resetting your phone? Also try clicking on the USB notification and see if you can change the options. Send screenshots for us to see.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to AC forums.... Had the same thing happen to me on my G5 but in my case I think it was after an update

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty