How useful is the wide angle to you?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Is it useful to you? Do you use it often? Some argue that telephoto is better, but I don't think so. You can just pinch to zoom if you want telephoto.. also someone on Reddit proved that the Note 8 telephoto was fake. What occasions do you use the wide angle? Group photos? Landscape selfies? For business/work? I use it for all the above, at work I need to take quick candid photos and a wide angle lets me take picture of someone upclose along with everything else in the background.

Bay 13

Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
Is it useful to you? Do you use it often? Some argue that telephoto is better, but I don't think so. You can just pinch to zoom if you want telephoto.. also someone on Reddit proved that the Note 8 telephoto was fake. What occasions do you use the wide angle? Group photos? Landscape selfies? For business/work? I use it for all the above, at work I need to take quick candid photos and a wide angle lets me take picture of someone upclose along with everything else in the background.

I use the wide angle mostly for work as I work in real estate and the wide angle lens captures small rooms beautifully. I also use it if a group photo is necessary.

Chromium 4

May 28, 2017
Visit site
I use it all of the time switching between the stock camera and Pixel Gcam mod. I take my Samsung Note 8 along most of the time too when I know I am going to snap some pics or shoot some videos while out & about. The V20 grabs the extra wide angles while the Note8 compliments with the zoom shots.

datum9

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I have samsung S8+ and I don't think it has wide angle, only 1 cam. So V20 dual cam and wide angle comes in very handy.

Given the price has come down crashing through the floor, it's a fantastic deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress