LG V20 issue Rebooting, and need to know how to retrieves recorded voice calls ?

PwrPak

May 25, 2019
Visit site
Hello All,
I'm new . sorry if this isn't the right way to post.
Have V20 , had this phone for 2 yrs + , never had problem until now . Past couple days it reboots , reboot , and reboot. I was going to factory reset, but I need to retrieve my recorded calls of my mom who passed away last Oct. Even trying safe boot. still wont work at times, battery take out left out for a bit, still doesn't work. but app I have to record phone calls ins't on my apps installed list, i was going to contract them how to retrieve them ? hopefully someone here can help. Where do I look to get them if possible ? ty for any info.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about your mom. The recordings are probably in the app's folder, which you can't get to without rooting, unless the app has a "backup" function.

As for the rebooting, are you sure the battery is charged to 100% and the charger is still plugged in when it reboots? Most times, that problem is a dead battery. After 2-1/2 years, especially if the battery wasn't treated right (40%-95% at all times), it could need replacement. (You can get a battery for it for under $20 at Amazon.)