LG and the Audible app

unsound

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else use the Audible app? Used it with my V10 and at some point it started running like absolute crap...got my V20 a couple of yrs ago hoping for better results and I believe it is actually worse now.

unsound

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Locking my phone up mainly when just trying to get to a different section in the app, many times to the point of eventually having to close out the app.... which locks up also when trying to get to my running apps using the button on the soft menu just so I can close it out.....
Funny thing after I posted this it actually started running better... not perfect but better.
This all started when I was still on the V10, thought the phone upgrade would take care of it but it ran pretty much the same right out of the box on my brand new V20. But again it does seem to be doing better.....

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That's odd that you have the same bug right out of the gate on two different devices. I've not experienced anything like that, so not sure what it could be. Did you try using it on the V20 before downloading your books? I ask because I'm wondering if one of them is somehow causing things to act up. It wouldn't hurt to use the app manager to clear the app data, then try using it without re-downloading your books to see if the problem persists.

If you haven't already, I'd try contacting their tech support and give them all the details. They would know better than any of us what could be going on.