LG Watch Sport worth under $200?

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I think something lighter. I wanted to give this one a go cause of the NFC and more premium design/materials. But now I see that's not everything.
Gotcha. I think the trick is smartwatches are in this weird place right now.
Android wear was horrible small watch options, unless you go fishing in the fashion brand pool.

Weight wise, maybe the Huawei watch 2 might work for you if you get the black one, but I'd pop into a Best Buy to try it on the wrist first. There's the Tic watch 2 but I don't remember if it offers Android pay.

Otherwise, you're looking at Tizen - maybe a Gear Sport or a S2 Classic to save some cash.

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Gotcha. I think the trick is smartwatches are in this weird place right now.
Android wear was horrible small watch options, unless you go fishing in the fashion brand pool.

Weight wise, maybe the Huawei watch 2 might work for you if you get the black one, but I'd pop into a Best Buy to try it on the wrist first. There's the Tic watch 2 but I don't remember if it offers Android pay.

Otherwise, you're looking at Tizen - maybe a Gear Sport or a S2 Classic to save some cash.
I find it to be a bit uncomfortable to wear.

But I really do like Android Wear. Lots of potential. And I agree...it's in a weird place.

Out of those two I like the Ticwatch E but that means no NFC. But I'm willing to live with out it I think (seeing that I always have my phone).

I dunno...maybe I'll try it again for another day. I just don't want to damage it. It's an awesome watch actually. Just a but disappointed with the fit, weight, and size.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I find it to be a bit uncomfortable to wear.

But I really do like Android Wear. Lots of potential. And I agree...it's in a weird place.

Out of those two I like the Ticwatch E but that means no NFC. But I'm willing to live with out it I think (seeing that I always have my phone).

I dunno...maybe I'll try it again for another day. I just don't want to damage it. It's an awesome watch actually. Just a but disappointed with the fit, weight, and size.
It's tough. That's why people still have their Moto 360 2015 and Huawei watch OGs. The fit is better as they're smaller and nicer than, say a LG Watch Style or a Ticwatch E. Yet those are 2+ year old models on an even older chip and now not getting Oreo.

Just tricky indeed.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It's tough. That's why people still have their Moto 360 2015 and Huawei watch OGs. The fit is better as they're smaller and nicer than, say a LG Watch Style or a Ticwatch E. Yet those are 2+ year old models on an even older chip and now not getting Oreo.

Just tricky indeed.
Yeah, I still wear my Moto 360 2nd gen everyday because of the size and look and can't find a reason to switch to a different watch. Everything else seems too bulky or has battery life.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I still wear my Moto 360 2nd gen everyday because of the size and look and can't find a reason to switch to a different watch. Everything else seems too bulky or has battery life.
I still have mine. I just thought it ran better on Wear 1.5. I prefer the slightly bigger watches so I get the Huawei watch 2 and the fit has been good for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non