How to buy on Play Store

Marco Fallas

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, my one year free trial for whatsapp is about to expire and i would like to buy the app for the $0.99. However i dont have a valid credit card.
How can i go ahead and buy the app? Do i need any type of prepaid card from google play store? If so, where can i get one? Thanks for the help

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my one year free trial for whatsapp is about to expire and i would like to buy the app for the $0.99. However i dont have a valid credit card.
How can i go ahead and buy the app? Do i need any type of prepaid card from google play store? If so, where can i get one? Thanks for the help

You will need a google play gift card you can buy them at most big chain retailers like target and walmart

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Marco Fallas

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
You will need a google play gift card you can buy them at most big chain retailers like target and walmart

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

thanks but the only issue i have is that i live outside the US territories... is there a chance they can be bought through amazon.com or similar?

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I might be wrong , but someone will let you know, I think I read or heard somewhere that play store purchases can be made thru the carrier on phone billing on some carriers.

Marco Fallas

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
yeah, i dont think thats an option for me in this case... i would see if i can ask a friend to buy me a google play store prepaid card at any walmart and pass me the number or something like that... i thought there could be another way to do it but apparently not..