LIKE NEW! LG Optimus S <5 months old *ROOTED*

incarceration

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
LG Optimus S (LS670)
Condition: Excellent! A+
I am asking $125 OBO

Photo album of actual phone: ImageShack Album - 10 images
You are looking at a very well taken care of, LG Optimus S. I have had a screen protector on it (which I will also send with it already installed) since I got it that is a part of the Otterbox Commuter I bought for it. It has a CLEAN ESN and it will be rooted. Below are the features:
• First and foremost, It is rooted 100%.
• Comes with Xionia Clockwork (CWMA v1.2518.6) Custom Recovery
• Running the latest (STABLE) CyanogenMod 7.1 Custom ROM
• I will include the Otterbox Commuter case go to: LG Optimus Cases, LG Optimus Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com for more information. I am also including the original box of this as well.
• The phone will also come with the original box, manuals, AC charger, USB data cable, and 2GB microSD memory card.
• Holds a full charge and lasts at lasts a full day without issue
• Rooting features
o !!!FREE!!! Wifi hotspot built-in! Because this is rooted you will be able to use the built in wifi hotspot app (as opposed to paying an additional $30\mo). No need for tethering!
o Wireless network file sharing built-in
o Completely customize the appearance (right now I have a Super Mario theme installed) and almost endless free downloadable themes
o ZERO SprintPCS “crapware” is installed, entirely custom.
o Many more, just ask for specifics.
Here is also a video I took while participating in an android forum to show CyanogenMod and my setup: LG Optimus S Rooted and Running CyanogenMod 7 - YouTube

I can flash a different ROM of your choice if request before sending.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!
Feel free to PM me on here or email me @ incarceration@gmail.com.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s