Droid X w/ many accessories

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
This a a near perfect Motorola Droid X. It has spent its whole life in a case. It comes with 1 Motorola standard batteries and 1 Motorola extended battery. Also comes with 1 Otterbox Commuter case, 1 Trident Kracken case with 1 blue and 1 black skin, and one PowerSkin battery case. The PowerSkin has a built in battery that can either trickle charge your phone or just put it on when you need to recharge your phone away from a charger. Also has a class 2 16GB micro SD card.

The phone is in great condition with no major flaws. Just a little scratches near the micro USB charge port. No scratches on the screen.

Price: $150 Shipped

Condition: Just a few scratches around the Micro USB port.

Includes: 1 standard and 1 extended Motorola battery, 1 Otterbox Commuter Case, 1 Trident Kracken case with 2 skins, 1 PowerSkin battery case and 1 16GB micro SD card.

Item Location: Merritt Island, FL

Shipping Details: USPS/UPS/FedEx

Payment Options: PayPal or Money Order

Additional Info: This is also listed on a few other sites so if it sells on them first I will update this post. The post it note in the pictures is a requirement on another site.

a6b8o.jpg

Lpwhg.jpg

OhA1F.jpg

MKgGE.jpg

QlBFB.jpg

E7Ok9.jpg

Last edited:

dizzyrickyb

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a thunderbolt I am replacing the screen on in a few days. Would you be interested in a trade? I had a droid x before and was looking for one again. I live not too far from you actually so we could locally trade if this interests you?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a thunderbolt I am replacing the screen on in a few days. Would you be interested in a trade? I had a droid x before and was looking for one again. I live not too far from you actually so we could locally trade if this interests you?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

I already have another phone on the way so trades don't interest me. Sorry. But you could always buy a Droid X then sell the Thunderbolt separately as I think it would sell for more then my Droid X.

dizzyrickyb

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I already have another phone on the way so trades don't interest me. Sorry. But you could always buy a Droid X then sell the Thunderbolt separately as I think it would sell for more then my Droid X.

Okay thank you. Glws

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is this still for sale? I'm interested in the accessories.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Id be interested in just the phone to replace the one I have that was dropped. Dont need the accessories. Maybe seller can split them for us and reprice?

I have access to paypal and have an ebay account to verify credibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress