how do i start a new thread?

Mimi1978

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I was just given a link to marketplace but all I see in capital letters is the word "follow". i had to post my add on a regular Q&A forum. I even went to google and seems like I was not the only one being lost. Please can someone transfer my post of allow me to start a new thread.
thank you!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Please take a look at the following thread: Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

[TIP]Notably: You must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace. The 50 posts must be LOCAL to the site you wish to post on. In other words, to post in the Android Central Marketplace, you will need 50 posts on Android Central, NOT 50 posts on the Mobile Nations network as a whole. Rapid accumulation of posts in a forum for the purpose of meeting this requirement is not acceptable.
All marketplace forums are configured to disallow new threads if you do not meet the minimum registration and post count requirements listed above.[/TIP]