[Galaxy J2] Unwanted short cut removal

A

AC Question

I have an email short cut (not an app) on my home page that I wish to remove and replace with the gmail app how do I do that please.

Ulaser

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Short cut removal on Samsung Galaxy J2

I posted this earlier but it would not show my user name so I have reposted.

I have an email short cut (not an app) on my home page that I wish to remove and replace with the gmail app how do I do that please.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I mean it seems too simple so I must be missing something. You say shortcut, to the app, to a specific email, to a specific email account...? The obvious answer is to press and hold until remove appears at the top of the screen. Then drag the unwanted item to the trash. To add something open your app drawer and press and hold it until your home screen appears then drop it in the location you'd like, or press and hold the screen in an empty location until add appears, and either add an app or widget. What am I missing? More details please.

Ulaser

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
The obvious answer is to press and hold until remove appears at the top of the screen. Then drag the unwanted item to the trash. To add something open your app drawer and press and hold it until your home screen appears then drop it in the location you'd like, or press and hold the screen in an empty location until add appears, and either add an app or widget. What am I missing? More details please.
Thanks that did the trick, This is my first smart phone and I am still trying to sort things out. I looked in the user manual d/l but could only find >edit >select app with minus sign which the email short cut did not have. hope this explains my lack of knowledge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87