Moto not working when phone is locked.

Kerrio1993

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I have a moto 2015 and a Samsung s6 all running the latest software (lollipop). When the phone is locked I cannot control the music from the watch (white banner), works when the screen is on or unlocked. But not when the screen is off/ locked. I use Spotify for my music.

Any help?
Thanks.

simm1

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have a moto 2015 and a Samsung s6 all running the latest software (lollipop). When the phone is locked I cannot control the music from the watch (white banner), works when the screen is on or unlocked. But not when the screen is off/ locked. I use Spotify for my music.

Any help?
Thanks.
Try to resync your apps in the android ware app settings were it says moto360 connected. Or maybe you have Spotify on power saving in your battery settings on the phone switch it to disabled
Hi,

Any help?
Thanks.

Kerrio1993

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Try to resync your apps in the android ware app settings were it says moto360 connected. Or maybe you have Spotify on power saving in your battery settings on the phone switch it to disabled
I'll try this. I've sync loads of times. I keep getting having 'Spotify has stopped working' if I ever try and use the app on the watch.

simm1

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Have you just updated your Android ware app? Its a bit buggy if you ask me and i also read that if you uninstall the moto connect app it helps with a few bugs. To be honest i have and not really noticed a lot of difference but maybe the app is updated for marshmallow update which is rolling out now to some and with this the bugs maybe ironed out. Good luck