Contact List 5.1.1

jlievre

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody !

When I installed 5.1.1 and I browsed through all the new features, it seemed like the contact list was showing every contact I have, with a few 'last contact' on top.
But now in my contact list are only some of my contact ... And all my favorites are missing!
I can't figure out which list is shown ... So : it's not my favorites, it's not my 'recents calls' contacts, it's not my last 'texted' contacts ...

Anyone with the same issue ?
Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody !

When I installed 5.1.1 and I browsed through all the new features, it seemed like the contact list was showing every contact I have, with a few 'last contact' on top.
But now in my contact list are only some of my contact ... And all my favorites are missing!
I can't figure out which list is shown ... So : it's not my favorites, it's not my 'recents calls' contacts, it's not my last 'texted' contacts ...

Anyone with the same issue ?
Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to the contact settings and make sure that all contacts is selected, also make sure show only contacts with numbers. That way you are not getting EVERY contact you have ever emailed in Gmail

Cor Swanepoel

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Try going to the contact settings and make sure that all contacts is selected, also make sure show only contacts with numbers. That way you are not getting EVERY contact you have ever emailed in Gmail

How do you do this on 5.1.1?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty