Be Very Careful buying a phone from Very

frednoyb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Moto G from "Very" after follwoing a link from Motorlas site. It was adverstised as dual SIM which it was not.

Then followed a series of broken promises and failed assurances. I wont go into it all but I want people to know that its very hard to get a refund even when they make a mistake.

Although they refunded me the money on the phone, eventually, they have not refunded the cost of the insurance I took out on this phone with them. So, I am now paying for a phone insurance for a phone that has been returned.

Be VERY careful buying from VERY

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Moto G from "Very" after follwoing a link from Motorlas site. It was adverstised as dual SIM which it was not.

Then followed a series of broken promises and failed assurances. I wont go into it all but I want people to know that its very hard to get a refund even when they make a mistake.

Although they refunded me the money on the phone, eventually, they have not refunded the cost of the insurance I took out on this phone with them. So, I am now paying for a phone insurance for a phone that has been returned.

Who is VERY?

tech addicted

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site

VERY did the same to me than I returned my moto G and got a moto X with dual Sim card slot and a 1080 HD screen ! I'm VERY happy ever since !!!
Be aware of VERY!!!:p