I bought a Moto G from "Very" after follwoing a link from Motorlas site. It was adverstised as dual SIM which it was not.

Then followed a series of broken promises and failed assurances. I wont go into it all but I want people to know that its very hard to get a refund even when they make a mistake.

Although they refunded me the money on the phone, eventually, they have not refunded the cost of the insurance I took out on this phone with them. So, I am now paying for a phone insurance for a phone that has been returned.

Be VERY careful buying from VERY
    12-30-2013 06:01 PM
    I bought a Moto G from "Very" after follwoing a link from Motorlas site. It was adverstised as dual SIM which it was not.

Then followed a series of broken promises and failed assurances. I wont go into it all but I want people to know that its very hard to get a refund even when they make a mistake.

Although they refunded me the money on the phone, eventually, they have not refunded the cost of the insurance I took out on this phone with them. So, I am now paying for a phone insurance for a phone that has been returned.

Who is VERY?
    12-30-2013 06:16 PM

VERY did the same to me than I returned my moto G and got a moto X with dual Sim card slot and a 1080 HD screen ! I'm VERY happy ever since !!!
    Be aware of VERY!!!
    12-30-2013 06:29 PM
    Oh. I guess this is VERY.

Mobile Phones | Shop Mobile Phones at Very.co.uk
    12-30-2013 06:35 PM
    VERY did the same to me than I returned my moto G and got a moto X with dual Sim card slot and a 1080 HD screen ! I'm VERY happy ever since !!!
    Be aware of VERY!!!
    Actually, no. You did not get a Moto X with a 1080 screen.
    12-30-2013 06:37 PM
    I think its a joke
    12-30-2013 07:25 PM
    I was playing along with RY

Edit I ment frednoyb
    12-30-2013 07:45 PM