Moto G: Overnight discharge

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Last night my phone was charged fully so I dicided to leave it on battery all night with only WiFi on
At 8 am I found 87% battery left
Is that common? I was hoping to see a 97% or something since my battery is doing pretty well during the day

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Overnight discharge

Have a look at Qualcomm Battery Guru and Advanced Task Killer apps.

I use both and my overnight discharge is 1%.

ATK kills all running apps every half hour. Battery Guru controls app and settings access and learns how you use your phone to maximise battery life.

arch stanton1

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

I was getting a few percent overnight discharge until mid-Thursday, when some notifications came up. After that I was losing10% every HOUR. I killed location services and 3G, did a cache clear, nothing changed. Then I looked in APPS and saw that 3 that I had stopped a few weeks back were running again. I killed the HP printer service, the voice recognition app, and one other and things are back to normal. I had automatic install of updates turned off, but the phone updated and turned on these apps anyway. This is BS, but I guess I this can be expected from Google.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Have a look at Qualcomm Battery Guru and Advanced Task Killer apps.

I use both and my overnight discharge is 1%.

ATK kills all running apps every half hour. Battery Guru controls app and settings access and learns how you use your phone to maximise battery life.

Okay thanks I will try both of them :)