Is this ghost touching?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
My mum's Moto G4 was on charge at 100% & after mum had cleared a few notifications the phone went crazy with the play store launching & scrolling up & down really fast on an apps info screen then the phone's app was launched & it looked like it was pressing lots of people to call then it ended up calling someone but luckily mum managed to stop the call before it could connect. What caused this crazy behaviour? It done it for a good 30 seconds before it stopped.

The phone is running android 7.0 nougat & the phone is about 10 months old roughly.

crtcrln

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
My mum's Moto G4 was on charge at 100% & after mum had cleared a few notifications the phone went crazy with the play store launching & scrolling up & down really fast on an apps info screen then the phone's app was launched & it looked like it was pressing lots of people to call then it ended up calling someone but luckily mum managed to stop the call before it could connect. What caused this crazy behaviour? It done it for a good 30 seconds before it stopped.

The phone is running android 7.0 nougat & the phone is about 10 months old roughly.
Had this happen after charging and the phone was hot. Have two Moto 4s. After duplicating the problem with my other phone I finally found out was caused by the charger. I swapped out for a new one and haven't seen the problem since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87