Delivery Dates - Post them here!

Bob Rawk

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Ordered Sunday, out for delivery, apparently they cranked up the production team yesterday. Worst part, I'm out of town for work and I'm basically across the street from the Fort Worth assembly plant yet it's about to arrive at my house.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Well I finally got a shipping email at 4AM, but the email shows a Wednesday delivery,but the tracking number says it'll be here by 8 tonight.....

My email also says Wednesday delivery, but my FedEx tracking info shows an estimated delivery of today. HOWEVER, the tracking status is still "Initiated" and there's no origin scan, pickup information, transit updates, or the beloved "Out for Delivery" status. So I'm planning for delivery tomorrow and will be pleasantly surprised if I arrive at home tonight to find the package waiting for me.

brentap

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Update!

I ordered the phone on Friday and just received it at home. Waiting till after work to go play with it. They initially said Sep 5th, then 4th, and now they actually delivered within 4 days of ordering. Pretty great news!

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My email also says Wednesday delivery, but my FedEx tracking info shows an estimated delivery of today. HOWEVER, the tracking status is still "Initiated" and there's no origin scan, pickup information, transit updates, or the beloved "Out for Delivery" status. So I'm planning for delivery tomorrow and will be pleasantly surprised if I arrive at home tonight to find the package waiting for me.

Same here exact same thing on the FedEx site.

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
This is some BS I ordered last Monday during the early access period got an email last night promising Wednesday delivery looked on the FedEx site it stated that I would have it tonight but now this is my current status
Estimated delivery :
N/A

wyattwd

May 14, 2013
Visit site
This is blowing my mind.. I ordered mine on Friday afternoon and I still ahve yet to hear from Motorola on shipping when Saturday orders are being shipped out. What is this crap?

Have you heard anything yet? Still no update on my Saturday order. Where are you located and did you order 16 or 32GB?

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipped and will be here tomorrow. Ordered on the 23rd. 32GB...

I ordered accessories on a separate order and those still haven't shipped.

travo1978

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine Saturday around 11:30pm CST after my pin number finally started working. While designing, it was showing me 8 days which would put it on Sept 1st. When i went to the review page it showed me Sept 3rd, then when i completed the order it ended up showing Sept 4th. But i'm getting it today within the 4 days!!! Woke up to the email that they shipped it out at 10:45 last night and it should be at my house by the time i get off work. Gonna be a long day.

Travisimo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine yesterday (Tuesday, 8/27) after the Motomaker.com site went live for online ordering. Ordered a 32GB Moto X with cherry backplate, metallic silver accents, and black front. Said 8 days when I ordered, says delivery on 9/3. I'm hoping mine will come within the 4 days like some of you are getting. Do they deliver on Saturdays? My 4 days would be Saturday, so I'm thinking I still won't get it until Monday at the earliest?

kancharlaraj

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I am getting mine today. Ordered on 8/23 around 5ish in the evening.. Got an email early in the morning with a tracking number...
Royal Blue/Black/Black 32gb

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Moto pulling the ninja way of making everyone think they are getting phones early. They promise 4 days, then quote 8 days, then deliver in 5 and are hero's :p

Matt-Helm

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered mine yesterday (Tuesday, 8/27) after the Motomaker.com site went live for online ordering. Ordered a 32GB Moto X with cherry backplate, metallic silver accents, and black front. Said 8 days when I ordered, says delivery on 9/3. I'm hoping mine will come within the 4 days like some of you are getting. Do they deliver on Saturdays? My 4 days would be Saturday, so I'm thinking I still won't get it until Monday at the earliest?

If you can persuade FedEx deliver on 9/2 that would be amazing.. It's Labor Day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa