at&t grandfather'd data fix on motomaker

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
For all those wondering if at&t will fix motomaker purchases online to include grandfather'd data plans may not wait much longer. I contacted at&t's manager today and he notified me that he will do what he can to fix this problem. However, he is not sure whether or not he can fix this problem, but told me that he will talk to the activation people from at&t to see if he can resolve the issue. I will try to post updates to this situation as soon as I hear word.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
For all those wondering if at&t will fix motomaker purchases online to include grandfather'd data plans may not wait much longer. I contacted at&t's manager today and he notified me that he will do what he can to fix this problem. However, he is not sure whether or not he can fix this problem, but told me that he will talk to the activation people from at&t to see if he can resolve the issue. I will try to post updates to this situation as soon as I hear word.

If you call 611 att will fix it over the phone, I have done that a few times on other upgrades.