Picked up the 5s today.

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
If the iPhone is showing more content, then how is it not more usable in that instance?

Man, look at the freaking screen. I've got them even at the bottom...and this is at the top of the nav bar on the Moto X. Even then its taller than the iPhone screen, let alone much wider. If you can't admit the Moto X has more usable space than the iPhone, you need to take off your fanboy glasses.

Sent from my Moto X...or S4...or iPhone (but probably not)

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Man, look at the freaking screen. I've got them even at the bottom...and this is at the top of the nav bar on the Moto X. Even then its taller than the iPhone screen, let alone much wider. If you can't admit the Moto X has more usable space than the iPhone, you need to take off your fanboy glasses.

I admit that the X has a bigger screen, but there is more content on the i5 screen. It shouldn't be that way.

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I admit that the X has a bigger screen, but there is more content on the i5 screen. It shouldn't be that way.

That could be because of Tapatalk (I honestly don't know). Obviously the same app but also completely different on both platforms.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
That could be because of Tapatalk (I honestly don't know). Obviously the same app but also completely different on both platforms.

I don't know, either. As I said, it shouldn't be that way. But your picture is worth a thousand words!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I apologize for that. I shouldn't have said that.

Not a problem.:)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I've never seen so many people trying to figure out who's weiner is bigger in a thread on friggin' phones in my life. I've been on these forums forever, but seriously, this is pathetic. You are arguing about 0.4-ish inches of usable space and which phone can talk and surf at the same time. On the grand scheme of things, who the H E L L cares? Why do people get so up in arms about phones?!? Use what you like, what you prefer, and what makes you happy. Why do you care why people like something other than you? I don't want to live in a world where we all like/use the same thing.

I love Android, and I understand why people like iOS. FWIW I have a Dev Edition X coming my way, so I'm on the Android side of things. But this thread is ridiculous!

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You will find this to be true in many circumstances. Use if space is much better in iOS.

cool, but having a good usage of space doesnt help me when i am on a 45 min call and cant receive any emails (on verizon) or load any web page on the iphone, like i said, not being able to do so, is pathetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38