I am coming off several years with a blackberry and so far I love the Moto X. I do have difficulty with one item. When I go into "people" to display an individual's contact information, the contact's name is shown at the top of the screen in large font in white lettering on a blue strip at the top of the screen. Underneath the contact's name is the organization for the contact. That it is listed in a very light gray color in the smallest font imaginable and it is almost impossible to read. Does anyone know if there is a way to change settings or an app that will display the organization name for the contact so it is more legible ? Thanks.
    10-16-2013 12:12 PM
    I am coming off several years with a blackberry and so far I love the Moto X. I do have difficulty with one item. When I go into "people" to display an individual's contact information, the contact's name is shown at the top of the screen in large font in white lettering on a blue strip at the top of the screen. Underneath the contact's name is the organization for the contact. That it is listed in a very light gray color in the smallest font imaginable and it is almost impossible to read. Does anyone know if there is a way to change settings or an app that will display the organization name for the contact so it is more legible ? Thanks.
    Go into system settings, display, font size and you should be able to make the font size bigger. If you can't find that, you can download "Big Font" and change your font size using the app.
    10-16-2013 03:44 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but I already have font size set to large in system settings and it has no effect on the organization name under the contact's name.
    10-16-2013 04:10 PM
    I'm not aware of of a way to change the font color. I have to admit I don't use the "People" app very often. I'm addicted to Google's Gesture search which bypasses searching by contact.
    10-16-2013 04:59 PM