Dialer problem/question

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Moto X on Thursday, coming from a RAZR maxx HD. So far I like everything about this phone better, except for the shorter battery life, but I knew that would be the case going in.

One minor annoyance I've noticed is that when I'm dialing a number using the number pad the phone doesn't make any suggestions from my contacts. Anyone else have this issue? It's not supposed to be this way, is it? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I've looked all trough the settings but can't find anything that would pertain to this particular issue. Thanks for your help!

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
My previous phone had it and it was running 4.1. Can anyone tell me if their dialer has auto complete or is that just not feature the Moto X uses?

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
What was your last phone? If it was running touch wiz or Sense it probably had auto complete. Stock android dosent have it until 4.3. like was mentioned above.

Posted via Android Central App

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Last phone was a RAZR Maxx HD. Not a big deal if the X can't do it, I just thought something might not be working right with mine. I guess I could look at some alternate dialer apps and see if they include this functionality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty