Moto X cyber monday sale

schulzjt

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what's getting more of a workout, the "checkout" button on the moto site or the refresh button on this thread...

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Looks like both DE models are sold out. @MotorolaSupport replied to someone's tweet about the VZW DE model and said that version was gone. I tried to buy a GSM version and got a message saying "An item in your cart is no longer available" when the order went to process.

This is the Android version of the Obamacare site debacle...

I just hope the moto maker version doesn't come back up as OOS

bclenney

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
On twitter they said they are sold out of the Verizon DE.

Edit: on a side note, looks like I won't be taking my lunch today so I can continue to refresh my cart.

I follow Motorola Support and Motorola Mobility.. which twitter did they say that on? I wish they would pick one instead of changing twitter accounts for these updates.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
And checking the Twitter feed for Motorola and Motorola Support. :)

Yeah, I love how they are updating them with different info. How about only update one feed, or update them both at the same time with the same info? Instead they are making customers go on a scavenger hunt for info on a deal that was supposed to go live over 4 hours ago.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I follow Motorola Support and Motorola Mobility.. which twitter did they say that on? I wish they would pick one instead of changing twitter accounts for these updates.

Motorola Support. It was in a reply to someone.
Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport 29m
@ripattick I'm guessing Dev Ed VZW? Appears to be sold out.

Phljjs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I just hope the moto maker version doesn't come back up as OOS

Same here. I wanted a TMO version, but tried to get the GSM DE version just so I wouldn't be left empty handed after all this nonsense.

It's really F'd up how they're handling it. Many, if not everyone, has been trying to buy a phone for over 4 hours, but might end up SOL because of no fault of their own. Moto should just honor the price for the rest of the day. Assuming the site actually comes online at some point...

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
At this point, the only way to do good by the customer would be to honor the price all day or at a minimum for those users that were signed in trying to order this morning (if they have a log of this). While this would be a big hit dollar wise, its not the customers fault that they didn't have their site in order when they announced the price/time last week. It's no ones fault but their own and their customers are the ones paying the consequences.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member