Moto X cyber monday sale

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure I want to waste another 12 hours of my life hitting refresh again. This has left a really bad taste. Someone talk up the phone again so I can try to get excited.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Well they did get the site to actually load, and allowed the sale of Dev Ed phones. So I counted from that time, as that was technically progress from the site not loading.

True, but I wonder how much the site working again had to do with people giving up versus them actually fixing anything.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the accessories, because I realized it would be up AFTER the promo for 30% off which means I may end up with accessories for a phone that I may not even get (knock on wood). This sucks donkey balls. :-(. I wonder if they will have moto maker site up and live for tomorrow but without discount just so that they can generate some revenue off of moto maker, because right now their sol and cant sell anything except the black and white models

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This is why apple makes billions because they actually make it easy buy stuff from them...crazy concept, I know...I can buy online have it shipped, buy online pick up at store, or just buy at store.

It's easy to buy a non-custom Motorola, like Apple. The problem is MotoMaker - Apple hasn't tried a customized product available at a great price for a short period of time. The two don't compare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I really don't understand their problem. They said that it will be for sale at the regular price until Wednesday's sale. So obviously Motomaker works, how can changing the price be that difficult? Issue with it turning off after the limit is reached? Ok, then someone watch the sales numbers and change the price back after the limit is reached. Ugh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty