sleeve for moto x

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Looking for a nice sleeve so I can ditch my plastic case. I used have a good one for a iPhone 5 from sfbags.com.

Anyone know of a good sleeve that has good protection ? Dodo sleeve looked ok. Anyone have it? Solid protection? I wish sfbags had one for moto x

Posted via Android Central App

drxtal

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the Dodocase sleeve with the pockets and I like it so far. I'm coming from an iPhone 4 in a Snugg case which provided similar functionality, but was much thicker. I think the Dodo sleeve is fairly protective, as the ~2-3mm of fabric beyond the stitching should be fairly impact protective.

Some points: the sleeve was pretty tight at first, but has loosened up nicely over the past few days, and the canvas appears to be wearing a bit as I grab cards out of the pockets. I think it will look good over time, but it won't be as pristine as when you get it. Also, grabbing the phone out of the sleeve takes a bit of getting used to, as you pinch the phone to grab it. Again, easier over time I'm sure.

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
The one I had from sf bags was also tight so it wouldn't come out of the sleeve. Overtime I didn't notice it.

Protection from drops is my main concern. Didn't see any posting in the dodo do want due out would protect it enough.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a Ballistic gel sleeve I picked up for $10 on sale at an ATT store. Just a sleeve but has enlarged corners and the material is pretty thick, can't seem to find it online unfortunately.

Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a nice sleeve so I can ditch my plastic case. I used have a good one for a iPhone 5 from sfbags.com.

Anyone know of a good sleeve that has good protection ? Dodo sleeve looked ok. Anyone have it? Solid protection? I wish sfbags had one for moto x

Try Etsy.com and search for "iPhone sleeve". Nearly every seller will make you a custom sleeve to fit Moto X since they are all hand made to order anyway.

I like these ones:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/334351-quality-sleeves.html#post3242031

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Man this phone feels good in the hand without the case.

I need a sleeve soon. Would be a shame to break this work of art.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I found the Ballistics Gel Sleeve I bought, looks like it's only available through AT&T. I got mine on sale at my local store for $10. Has been working really well so far, I love the fact that it has really enlarged corners, feels like it could survive a good drop.

Ballistic LS Jewel Gray Aspira - Moto X