Thinking on installing the google experience launcher on my 4.4 Moto X. thoughts?

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It definitely exists with pin and password, face unlock is disabled on my phone...how do I enable it?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

security, then put ur pw or pattern and then u have a list of security options including facelock

It definitely exists with pin and password, face unlock is disabled on my phone...how do I enable it?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

crackers8199

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
yresupab.jpg

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Nope... No encryption either that I know of.

I Googled it. Seems to be a common problem with solutions. Since it hasn't happened to me yet, I don't quite understand the issues. Seems to be related to certain download, encryption, or actual workplace admin restrictions. For u, it seems like u need to either delete something u downloaded or clear something in the settings

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I Googled it. Seems to be a common problem with solutions. Since it hasn't happened to me yet, I don't quite understand the issues. Seems to be related to certain download, encryption, or actual workplace admin restrictions. For u, it seems like u need to either delete something u downloaded or clear something in the settings

The other solution I found says go to settings>security then scroll to bottom of page and clear credentials. I have not had this problem so I have not used this solution. This is info gained from other users with same problem on droid maxx. May be worth a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non