Do you use a case and/or screen protector on your Moto X

Do you use a case and/or screen protector

• Total voters

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Same here - no case, no screen protector has ever done any good for me. This is the first phone since my Palms that I left nekkid.

Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a Diztronic TPU case and a screen protector on mine for now.I dont care for the bulky cases since I carry it in my pocket. I dont have the Moto Maker version,got mine before that was available for vzw.

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I use both. I tried to like it without a case but just didn't. I like that my case makes it a little more secure to hold.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I put a case on mine, but only when the phone leaves the house. When I am home, phones are naked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
No screen protector on mine. But I have a body glove case I use and at this moment using a otterbox commuter case and that has a built in screen protector

cappy718

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I have case but no screen protector. I have ballistic sg maxx, ballistic aspiria and the supcase. So far I prefer the supcase most.

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Have both on mine.

Traded my Nexus 4 for this Moto X and it did have a few small scratches on the screen. I feel like I can go without a case on this phone, but I don't want to risk it.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
yep case, screen protector and Motocare. Also House, Car and Health insurance...oh and lots of life insurance...

CutlaSS

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I put a case on mine, but only when the phone leaves the house. When I am home, phones are naked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

I have a supcase and a screen protector but I like the idea of around the house thing.....I think I'll try it....

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I agree that the Moto X should be naked. It's your custom design and you should show it off!

I've never had a case or screen protector on any of my phones. I'm generally pretty careful with my devices. Only last year did I finally drop my two year old Galaxy Nexus at work and the screen shattered, though it was still functional. Then I picked up this Moto X.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I use a case and screen protector. I mainly have the case on when I am out and about. I take the case off when I am home. Sounds weird but that's me.

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used a screen protector since my Droid X days (also had a Razr Maxx) and even then I took it off after awhile and I've never had any scratches on any of my screens. I just pocket mine in my front pants pocket and never put anything else in that pocket at the same time. I like the feel of the screen better without one.

As far as cases, I'm kind of torn as I do kind of think you should show off your Motomaker design, but although the ergonomics of the phone feel great in hand, I find it slightly on the small side and feel I'm less likely to drop it if I have a case on it. So....like others, I like to go naked without a case at home. And when I'm out, I alternate between an Incipio Dual Pro case for moderate protection and a Trident Aegis case for heavier duty protection (has port covers and more cushioning for times like when I'm out on the golf course using my golf GPS app).