In the drop down main menu I sometimes get "2 apps need your permission to update"
    I tap that link and it takes me to the Play store but then nothing else happens. How am I supposed to approve the updates?

Thanks
    02-15-2014 10:49 AM
    In the drop down main menu I sometimes get "2 apps need your permission to update"
    I tap that link and it takes me to the Play store but then nothing else happens. How am I supposed to approve the updates?
    Go to your account and to installed apps. From there just update.
    My dad got a Moto X and I've been using it since he hasn't activated it. Awesome phone, wish I could get one for myself

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    02-15-2014 10:53 AM

Thanks
    When it takes me to the play store there is a rectangle box to the right of the app name that says update. I just tap on that.

Posted via Android Central App
    02-16-2014 12:03 AM
    On the approve updates thing, I see no "Update" option in the Settings/Apps/ section but that may be because I have auto-update set. I am guessing if it needs to update again then it will notify again and I can look in the Settings/Apps thing again and maybe have an Update button available.

Thanks anyway.
    02-16-2014 10:20 AM
    On the approve updates thing, I see no "Update" option in the Settings/Apps/ section but that may be because I have auto-update set. I am guessing if it needs to update again then it will notify again and I can look in the Settings/Apps thing again and maybe have an Update button available.

Thanks anyway.
    Apps that have an update available along with a permission change won't automatically update.
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-16-2014 09:00 PM