display not centered on phone, hangs off a bit on the left

tysdroid17

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
My display is off center a bit, hate to return it, but it is driving me a bit nuts. The display hangs past the metal frame just a bit, enough to notice. Anyone have this?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the phone, but it's definitely something covered under the warranty. If it's going to bother you being it back and ask for one that has the display set correctly. (If it's under 2 weeks old you should get a new phone out of the box, otherwise you'll get a refurb - which I actually prefer, since they're more carefully checked than new ones off the assembly line.)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the phone, but it's definitely something covered under the warranty. If it's going to bother you being it back and ask for one that has the display set correctly. (If it's under 2 weeks old you should get a new phone out of the box, otherwise you'll get a refurb - which I actually prefer, since they're more carefully checked than new ones off the assembly line.)

To the OP I have not personally seen this. However I'd get it replaced no matter what.

When I was outside of my 15 day return window Moto just sent me a new code to order a new phone of the same value or less. (When I have wood peeling issues.) So I got a new phone. But the refurb method is the norm I think. Wonder if its a pre bought store model or PE may change that. Anyways just my thought and experience!