Weird tint for Active Display

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Lately I have noticed on active display that the time when I go to unlock will turn almost a very light brown color. It has happened more and more over the past couple weeks. Has anyone else noticed this?

Posted via the Android Central App

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Also I have began to notice some of the times static will show up across the time when unlocking it. It appears its getting worse

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that's how it is supposed to be but some days more than others when I click down on the unlock the time will stay lit up for an extra almost second and it will either turn a light brown or show static. I talked to Motorola and I'm getting a replacement

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's how it is supposed to be but some days more than others when I click down on the unlock the time will stay lit up for an extra almost second and it will either turn a light brown or show static. I talked to Motorola and I'm getting a replacement

Weird. That seems like it would be a software issue. If it were the screen itself it would do it for everything displayed in that spot. Great that you are getting a replacement. In my experience Motorola doesn't hesitate to make the situation right. They have great customer support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress