Motorola customer is horrible

lockwokm

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I had a moto x 2nd gen. and loved it. I dropped it one day and broke the screen. I contacted their customer service to get it fixed (supposedly free with warranty) and no one responded. I had to do it by email because I wasn't able to chat because that was down and I could not find a number to call on their website. After days of no response, I got the screen repaired somewhere else, but their were still issues. Long story short, after several conversations (my phone carrier supplied me with the number), though I did not ask, they said they would take back my phone and replace it. I was told this by a customer service person and a supervisor. I was very surprised and pleased and it sent it to them. Keep on mind that I could have taken it back to the place that repaired it, but they waited so long to get a part last time that I thought going with motorola's option was the best thing to do, Then, I got an email from motorola repair that said they'd received it. I called back because I didn't think it was supposed to go to repair. Again, a supervisor told me that they would send me a new phone and she knew exactly what had happened to it. Since I've had no word on the phone, I called back today. I talked to 3 people who told me that they were sending back my broken phone because I violated the warranty (which they knew all along). I explained everything to each person and got the same answer. Now, I have lost the chance to take it back to the originally place who repaired it. So, I have a broken phone and I'm $180 poorer. They kept telling me no one could do anything because the warehouse won't send it. Apparently the warehouse is in charge of the company and they make these decisions. I can accept that a few people there gave me bad information - kinda, but I can't accept that this has all cost me time and money and now I have to buy a new phone on top of all this because of their advice and they don't care enough to keep their word or do anything about it! They should stand behind what their customer service agents say.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. Hopefully you will have a better experience with whatever device you get next time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non