"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on 9/5. 32GB, Deep Sea Blue back and Metallic Royal Blue trim. It doesn't even show as being built yet. Projected delivery at the time of order was 10/2 and that hasn't changed. nothing has changed on the status. I wish it would at least change to being built already.
I ordered the same combo...ordered 9/11, ship date is 9/25...still shows being built

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordered one on September 2 (est. delivery 15th) and September 9 (est. delivery 18th) but have not received either. Both are the still "being built" with no FedEx tracking number on manager.

Same exact phone:
Memory - 32GB GB
Back - Walnut Finish
Front - Black / Black
Trim - Metallic Dark Titanium Gray

Hope I get some tracking number today. Anyone with a similar configuration also waiting?

Jeparisoe

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Damn. Now FedEx is saying the 18th which is the original delivery date. Still better than the e-mail I got from Motorola which said to look for it on the 21st. Still hoping it somehow arrives tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Same thing for me. Our phones must be on the same flight.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived at the local FedEx office in Phoenix hoping to see on the truck for delivery soon. Today was the original delivery date from the day I ordered it. Can't wait.

bkdroid

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else that ordered on 9/2 get a delivery date of 9/24? Killing me that I ordered on release day and have to wait longer than a lot of folks that ordered over a week later.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Found out today three things from a customer service supervisor (well, I have to take their word).

1. Order volume is far larger than their already large estimates
2. There are several facilities managing the orders and shipping. Some are more heavy with orders and why some are later delivery dates.
3. My order is "lucky" enough to be in one of those facilities, since now pushed out to 9/21.

In summary, the Pure is apparently selling very well and it is a luck of the draw if your device is managed at a more expedient facility.

duratime

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Motorola finally gave me the "We sent it email" FedEx tracking now says 9/18 when it initially said 9/17. My original delivery date was 9/21, so I'm still before the deadline. So, when you see FedEx delivery manager on the first stage of the process ("Shipment information sent to FedEx") and they give you a delivery date, realistically, it might come one day later.

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Still

being

built

even though Fatima promised me yesterday it was complete and waiting for FedEx to pick it up. No email, nothing on the radar from FedEx and due tomorrow. At this point, I am renting an RV and driving to China in the morning to go finish building my own and taking care of this crazy myself. Who's with me?

Cael26

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone else that ordered on 9/2 get a delivery date of 9/24? Killing me that I ordered on release day and have to wait longer than a lot of folks that ordered over a week later.

I ordered on 9/2 and got a delivery date of 9/15. Now they're telling me I have to wait until 9/21 or 9/23 for it to ship. Good Luck to you.

Anthony Gray2

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Same with me. I ordered within the first hour of availability and got a 9/24 delivery date. Status is is "being built" with no updates so far. What sucks is I played with Motomaker yesterday, put a phone in my cart and got a 9/21 delivery date. I could've waited 2 weeks to order and potentially get the phone faster :/

ChippahInGA

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on the 2nd. My order was in within a half hour of the pre-order opening. Got a date of 9/21. I was talking to some people with early delivery dates and they had all ordered 16GB models. I ordered a 64. I've been wondering if that has anything to do with the differences in lead times, although I don't understand why it would. I haven't seen (or noticed) anyone saying they received their 64 yet. According to Moto, mine was supposed to ship yesterday, but there's nothing in FedEx and the progress slider still says it's being built...not that that thing means anything.

AN1MEN1AC

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Pure
16gb (bought 64gb Sandisk sd for $20 on amazon)
My full name / "hello" my "first name" (I never resell my old phones)
Verizon

Ordered 9/5, started assembly 9/9, expected ship date 10/2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa