10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 6869707172 ...
tools
    Mine is still in clearance delay, I called FedEx and they said the Memphis hub doesn't begin ops until the evening today, Monday. I almost find that hard to believe considering its their biggest hub.
    I would tend to believe them. The second largest hub is here. The work flow is trucks arriving with outgoing packages in the afternoon and evening. Planes arriving until about 2200 or 2300 hours. Unload, sorting, loading. Departures starting really heavy 0330 or 0400. The Memphis hub should have more traffic arriving during the day since it is international but the bulk of the work at any hub is over night to set up for the next day delivery trucks. Notice the time stamps are usually in the early am for the Memphis hub.
    09-28-2015 03:36 PM
    I'm actually curious when FedEx actually make the shipping labels?
    It interesting seems some people get shipping info upfront days in advance while other never receive anything
    09-28-2015 03:39 PM
    Mine also still delayed with a delivery date of today 6 hrs ago. No phone in my hand. Thx Obama!! Jk
    09-28-2015 04:30 PM
    It's actually going for more than what Moto is offering. Depends on color but its going for more. After eBay fees, he might make a little extra.

eBay gave me a promotion where if I sell up to 5 phones by 10/7, the max in fees I'll pay for each phone is $5. I sold my LG G3 for $265 and only paid $5 in final value fees instead of what would of been $26.50.
    But easy to get scammed on eBay since they side with the buyer always. Personally for me not worth since all I want is hassle free no headache return which Moto provides. Initiate return online and they will email you fedex return label. I'm returning mine once it gets delivered coz buying the Nexus 6p instead of this for $50 more. $550 for the 64GB Nexus 6p vs $500 for the Moto X. Anyway money doesn't matter, I need fingerprint scanners on all phones now. Personal preference anyway.
    09-28-2015 04:40 PM
    When it rains it pours....my shipment finally cleared the import exception this weekend and was scheduled for delivery today. Once I saw the shipping label created in FedEx Delivery Manger I put in a request to have the phone shipped to my local FedEx store so I could go there to just pick it up and not worry about being at home to sign for the package.

Of course, that didn't happen. They attempted to deliver the phone to my house and I wasn't home earlier today. I just got off the phone with Fed Ex and they gave me some excuse about how I put in the request to have the delivery redirected too early and/or there was a problem with the routing at some point. This has not been an easy delivery and I still don't have my phone. Sigh.
    That happened to me last week and I gave them hell for it. They picked it up from my apartment and had it at the store for pick up the next day
    09-28-2015 04:59 PM
    Oh really... Dang, I can stop eyeballing FDM now. I'm agreeing with you, that's crazy.
    Mine cleared at 6:31pm eastern time last week.
    09-28-2015 05:00 PM
    It's actually going for more than what Moto is offering. Depends on color but its going for more. After eBay fees, he might make a little extra.

eBay gave me a promotion where if I sell up to 5 phones by 10/7, the max in fees I'll pay for each phone is $5. I sold my LG G3 for $265 and only paid $5 in final value fees instead of what would of been $26.50.
    i have mine listed on eBay for more than Motomaker cost+tax to cover fees (eBay and PayPal); anything above that goes back to the buyer. just want to give someone a chance to get the device without all the ordering/shipping hassle. if it doesn't sell in 3 days, then it's going back to Moto. will be perfectly happy with my dual-sim, 64GB sliver Note 5.
    09-28-2015 05:13 PM
    Mine's still waiting to be cleared. They missed their Monday morning 10:30 delivery window, so now it's just pending, which is the worst. Motorola and FedEx need to get themselves together.

"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-motodelivery7.png
    09-28-2015 05:28 PM
    Lol, we're on the same boat. Shipped on the 24th, suppose to arrive today (San Jose, CA), now it's just pending. I contacted Motorola and they just pointed fingers at FedEx. So I called FedEx and I was told that I myself had to verify something so FedEx (customs) was suppose to call me. They said if nothing changed on my clearance by 4pm to call them back and get it all sorted out.
    ShanesHouse likes this.
    09-28-2015 05:42 PM
    Same here, still on hold in Memphis at customs. Which, honestly, I'm ok with. Nexus announcement tomorrow I might just pull the trigger on it and return the pure or ebay it and get the P.
    venomous911 likes this.
    09-28-2015 06:01 PM
    Mine is still in clearance delay, I called FedEx and they said the Memphis hub doesn't begin ops until the evening today, Monday. I almost find that hard to believe considering its their biggest hub.
    Seems to be true. Take a look at my screenshot from my first MXPE orders

Attachment 198551

My replacement phone is currently stuck with everyones. My first shipment was scheduled for Monday's delivery and didn't arrive until the following day. My current package was scheduled for Tuesday's delivery and it seems to be coming tomorrow. If true, we should see it moving Tuesday morning and still be delivered.

But easy to get scammed on eBay since they side with the buyer always. Personally for me not worth since all I want is hassle free no headache return which Moto provides. Initiate return online and they will email you fedex return label. I'm returning mine once it gets delivered coz buying the Nexus 6p instead of this for $50 more. $550 for the 64GB Nexus 6p vs $500 for the Moto X. Anyway money doesn't matter, I need fingerprint scanners on all phones now. Personal preference anyway.
    It's not easy to get scammed if you do things proper. I never had an issue. So as long you provide tracking number of the package and ship to their confirmed address, they can't win. The only thing they can say is that it doesn't work properly. If so, they have to ship the package back to you with tracking. I've had only less than a handful of people try that. I had proof of shipping and eBay/PayPal gave me back my money due to the proof.
    09-28-2015 06:34 PM
    Hmmm, well I don't think we're going to get our Moto X's tomorrow. Hopefully they're delivered before October 1st.
    09-28-2015 08:16 PM
    And I just got my screen protectors today. I'm gonna gather all the goodies I bought for my phone and play make believe in my bed. October 2 will make it a month since I ordered.
    09-28-2015 08:53 PM
    Hmmm, well I don't think we're going to get our Moto X's tomorrow. Hopefully they're delivered before October 1st.
    Yeah, not looking good. I talked to Moto customer service a bit earlier and they said I should absolutely get it tomorrow and that Fed Ex is just going over some final paperwork but I'm not optimistic since it's still sitting in Memphis.
    09-28-2015 09:30 PM
    Yeah, not looking good. I talked to Moto customer service a bit earlier and they said I should absolutely get it tomorrow and that Fed Ex is just going over some final paperwork but I'm not optimistic since it's still sitting in Memphis.
    Update: I did receive a call from FedEx and apparently they moved my case around and are trying their "best" to get it cleared. That all they simply need is the price of the phone, and the woman asked me for some kind of link so I told her go straight to the Motorola site and the price is right there on the homepage. Motorola on the other hand, didn't even tell me how soon I'd get it, they just apologized and told me that if they had to extend the delivery date they will do so and notify me.
    09-28-2015 09:50 PM
    I finally got my phone today! Of course, the drama didn't end with the clearance delay. Motorola put my middle name as my last name in the shipping info to FedEx, so when it arrived at the mailroom at work, the person there didn't know who the package was for. So.... my phone went for a ride with the FedEx guy around downtown Richmond for a couple of hours. Luckily, the mailroom person had the cell phone number for the FedEx guy and was able to call him back when we figured out what happened. My carrier is Verizon, and it took a live-chat to get it activated, but the guy was really helpful and had me up and going quickly. Now downloading my apps to it. That might take a fortnight.
    09-28-2015 10:02 PM
    Just received an update that my order has been delayed until 10/12. It was placed on 9/22. It's gonna take a total of 3 weeks to get it. Unbelievable!
    09-28-2015 10:30 PM
    Update: I did receive a call from FedEx and apparently they moved my case around and are trying their "best" to get it cleared. That all they simply need is the price of the phone, and the woman asked me for some kind of link so I told her go straight to the Motorola site and the price is right there on the homepage. Motorola on the other hand, didn't even tell me how soon I'd get it, they just apologized and told me that if they had to extend the delivery date they will do so and notify me.
    So should I just call them to get the clearance done? I'll try calling tomorrow at like 3 if so.
    09-28-2015 10:32 PM
    So I'm not the only one. Good to know, I guess.
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-screenshot_2015-09-28-21-35-08-2.jpg
    ShanesHouse likes this.
    09-28-2015 10:43 PM
    Just received an update that my order has been delayed until 10/12. It was placed on 9/22. It's gonna take a total of 3 weeks to get it. Unbelievable!
    3 weeks, not bad. Tomorrow is 4 weeks for most of us. And with our shipments still in Memphis, we probably won't get them for a few more days.
    09-28-2015 10:52 PM
    So should I just call them to get the clearance done? I'll try calling tomorrow at like 3 if so.
    You could try, I mean I still feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Still hasn't been cleared for me.

This really sucks because I'm tired of using my S6!
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-shipping.png
    ShanesHouse likes this.
    09-28-2015 10:55 PM
    Does anyone have any clues as to what exactly the issue is? You would think Motorola/Lenovo would be used to importing devices by now.

Earlier today the Moto order department assured me that all documents were sent to FedEx. Yet the FedEx lady said the they need information on not just my order but a batch of phones.

What is even more illogical is that others went into clearance at the same time last week and have already cleared and received their phones.

Almost makes me want to bite the bullet and pick up a Note 5 with Samsung's $120 discount tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-28-2015 11:02 PM
    Does anyone have any clues as to what exactly the issue is? You would think Motorola/Lenovo would be used to importing devices by now.

Earlier today the Moto order department assured me that all documents were sent to FedEx. Yet the FedEx lady said the they need information on not just my order but a batch of phones.

What is even more illogical is that others went into clearance at the same time last week and have already cleared and received their phones.

Almost makes me want to bite the bullet and pick up a Note 5 with Samsung's $120 discount tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App
    The issue is exactly that, the batch. Motorola is shipping them in a large bulk, and not sending the actual dollar value of each individual item when it is separated from the batch and sent to your home.
    ShanesHouse likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:03 PM
    So after talking to FedEx and then having them essentially blame Motorola for my lack of tracking/shipping info, I eventually got a hold of a manger at Motorola.
    She basically said my phone which was on schedule for delivery tomorrow (Ordered 9/21 with delivery on 9/28) should still be here... Fast forward to about 15mins ago and I get an email apologizing now saying it wont arrive until 10/12. I'm more annoyed and frustrated that I had to jump hurdles for them to just tell me the phone was late and wouldn't be here until October.

I'm almost at the point if the google phone have quality build and solid prices I may cancel my MXPE and get one of those... I'm certain google can get it to me in a decent amount of time
    09-28-2015 11:20 PM
    So after talking to FedEx and then having them essentially blame Motorola for my lack of tracking/shipping info, I eventually got a hold of a manger at Motorola.
    She basically said my phone which was on schedule for delivery tomorrow (Ordered 9/21 with delivery on 9/28) should still be here... Fast forward to about 15mins ago and I get an email apologizing now saying it wont arrive until 10/12. I'm more annoyed and frustrated that I had to jump hurdles for them to just tell me the phone was late and wouldn't be here until October.

I'm almost at the point if the google phone have quality build and solid prices I may cancel my MXPE and get one of those... I'm certain google can get it to me in a decent amount of time
    Looks like we're both in the same batch that's currently stuck. Ordered mine 9/22 and got the exact same email with delivery date 10/12.
    09-29-2015 12:29 AM
2,087 ... 6869707172 ...