"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the cabernet back with champagne accent and trim, it looks so good! I also got the Sept 15th delivery, but on the website it is showing as built and order complete, with the next thing being shipping. Anyone else see that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
does anyone else's order status show at the "order complete" stage (next step is "in transit") i just checked mine today for my phone (32gb white/champagne/ash) and watch (silver etch/silver/cognac) and they are both order complete. i'm hoping it means they will ship this week and maybe get to me next week!

my delivery dates when i ordered were the 17th and 29th respectively. so far everything I've ordered from moto has arrived early.

fingers crossed!

edit: just saw the post above, so i'm not alone!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
does anyone else's order status show at the "order complete" stage (next step is "in transit") i just checked mine today for my phone (32gb white/champagne/ash) and watch (silver etch/silver/cognac) and they are both order complete. i'm hoping it means they will ship this week and maybe get to me next week!

my delivery dates when i ordered were the 17th and 29th respectively. so far everything I've ordered from moto has arrived early.

fingers crossed!

edit: just saw the post above, so i'm not alone!!

You're not alone -- see below! :D.

Attachments

• ordrstatus.png
    ordrstatus.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 39

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i would almost pee my pants if it shipped tomorrow or the day after. i'm going to be out of town all weekend so if it was at my house waiting for me when i get back on wed it would be the best cap to the long weekend ever!

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am contemplating getting insurance if I decide to use it totally naked. However, I am really looking for a clear gel silicone bumper case that will allow the back to be seen.

Laura mentioned she was also looking for one.

Anyway...

Memory - 64GB

Back - Leather Black

Front - Black / Black

Trim - Metallic Red

Took a little while to submit if, but, after multiple attempts I was able to get it to go through with the 9/15 delivery date...Here's hoping it will come sooner...

moto1.png

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Order also shows Order Complete. Hopefully we will get them earlier than the 15th. I don't believe they ship from China. Somewhere here in the US.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Oooh, mine also says order complete. But, I am leaving for Mexico on Sunday and return on the 14th, so even if the phone comes early (to my office) I can't get it until the original delivery date of the 15th anyway!

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I got the cabernet back with champagne accent and trim, it looks so good! I also got the Sept 15th delivery, but on the website it is showing as built and order complete, with the next thing being shipping. Anyone else see that?

Posted via the Android Central App

I got the same im hoping it ships early

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I am contemplating getting insurance if I decide to use it totally naked. However, I am really looking for a clear gel silicone bumper case that will allow the back to be seen.

Laura mentioned she was also looking for one.

Anyway...

Memory - 64GB

Back - Leather Black

Front - Black / Black

Trim - Metallic Red

Took a little while to submit if, but, after multiple attempts I was able to get it to go through with the 9/15 delivery date...Here's hoping it will come sooner...

View attachment 194735

I was considering this, but too close to Louisville Cardinal and Indiana Hoosier red. GO CATS!!!! :)