"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Ordered via Amazon, hasn't shipped yet but have an estimated delivery date of the 15-16th. Anyone in the same boat?

Posted via the Android Central App

J_Jameson

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
FedEx account shows label as of an hour ago. ETA 9/11 by 10:30am. Ordered 64GB, Red Leather, Red Accents, Black Front on 9/3 in the afternoon I believe.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
is it worth getting the 32 or 64 gig versions if I can a larger SD myself???

If you store a lot on the phone I would suggest getting a bigger size. I personally like internal vs. SD card storage but at the same time I stream majority of my content versus storing it on the phone. That said I did go with the 64 GB. I won't ever have to worry about space.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
By the way ... For those of you with a FedEx account how do you check? I have an account just never mess with it much. I am curious if I can pull up the label.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! i need to stop coming in here!

ahah, i wonder if it's the champagne trim that's holding up some of the orders (like mine)

I did order the Champagne as well but Moto chat said it should ship today .. we will see :).

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
For those of you new to--or curious about--the FedEx and their delivery manager, when you register for it, you will be able to see all incoming shipments to your registered address as included below. For easier learning, just visit this link and you'll get plenty of details about it.

View attachment 195782

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Ty. Still showing nothing .. I am hoping Moto Chat Support wasn't wrong! :(.

this gives me hope! maybe mine will magically show up on fed ex's page before i get anything out of moto!

what were the options on your phone? i got a 32gb champagne with an ash back

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Website says its pretty much out of stock right now. Any ideas when that will change?

it shows a backorder date when you add it to the cart, a 32gb black/ash/champagne phone showed a backorder date of sept 15th.

it seems like they will start up again after maybe getting the initial shipment out

sanfou

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Pure Edition
32gb gold champagne frame and accent color.
white color back.
No engraving or custom greeting.

I preordered my phone from amazon on the 4th and it had shipped this morning for me around 6 am. Estimated delivery date tomorrow 9/10/15 before 8 pm. I am so excited!!! Ready to move on from my old nexus 5 :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez