"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Arrive early?

The 2nd Pure in our house arrived on the same date as in the Moto 'You Designed it...' email. She wanted Engraving and a Greeting, so that cost her any 'early-ness'! lol

I had a greeting and engraving and it still came early. I guess it's not really predictable.

Posted via the Android Central App

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Arrive early?

Mine says 11/23 So I guess that means I'm getting it this friday! :D

Clearly Motorola isn't accurate with their shipping. Its clear they ship faster than they say. I actually just missed the delivery. Its stated for 11/23, I checked last night, and it wasn't even in the system yet. So to my surprise I came home and saw the fed ex door tag on my door. No big deal, but it would be nice if Moto was more accurate with the shipping dates. Although most of us I'm sure would rather receive things earlier than expected.

PeltFrelken

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Clearance Delay? (FedEx)

Anyone heard of this?

My MXPE arrived in Memphis over the weekend and was supposed to be delivered to me by Tuesday morning, but now I'm getting the following notice when I track the shipment:

Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

Hendry775

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Clearance Delay? (FedEx)

Yeah I had got the same but it cleared out in a day. Some others on this forum have mentioned longer clearance delays though.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

I think everyone had that delay. It didn't seem like it really delayed the shipment at all though when it happened to mine.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Moto X Pure

brian l s

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site

From other threads it appears the clearance delay is anywhere from 4 hrs to 48 hrs. The delay didn't affect my delivery date.

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Ordered last Tuesday, got it on Friday.

.... BUT ... I ordered black screen and got white!

The rest is perfect. Debating whether to send it back or keep the white. I've never had a white face phone before and not sure I will be able to get used to it ?¿?

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi All!

I finally ordered my Moto X Pure today. I used (and loved) the Moto X 2013, but shattered the screen after about a year and had to go back to my HTC 8x (also used a Lumia 1520 but shattered that screen too!)

Pure Edition: White & Bamboo
32 GB
None
Cricket Wireless

petteriusa

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

Ordered on the 27th, shipped on 29th. Now showing at the destination sort facility! Estimated delivery is Tuesday, but fingers crossed I get it before the weekend...

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 2nd personalized MXPE on the evening of the 24th. The expected delivery date was the 6th of January. It was delivered the morning of the 28th. Impressive!

AKS4

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Well, just pulled the trigger or rather, pushed the "buy" button for my MXPE this evening. Hopefully my device will arrive sooner than whats stated in my "you designed it.." email like some of you.

This will be my first Android device.. Woot!

mwmmikey

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine late 12/31/15
Est. Delivery Monday, 01/11/16
Received on 01/05/16
Impressed in the shipping time from China.

Still debating the MotoCare coverage.

AKS4

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Well, just pulled the trigger or rather, pushed the "buy" button for my MXPE this evening. Hopefully my device will arrive sooner than whats stated in my "you designed it.." email like some of you.

This will be my first Android device.. Woot!

I was quite pleased with the quick building and shipping of my device. I'm glad to be in the "arrived earlier than estimated/expected" group.

Ordered on: 01/01/16 (processed 01/02/16)
Est. Delivery: 01/11/16
Received on: 01/06/15

Still debating the MotoCare coverage.
I went ahead with the MotoCare and included in my original order. Being a larger phone than I had previously, and reports of it being "slippery", figured would be wise to have some insurance so I'm not out the full price of the phone should something happen.

mwmmikey

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead with the MotoCare and included in my original order. Being a larger phone than I had previously, and reports of it being "slippery", figured would be wise to have some insurance so I'm not out the full price of the phone should something happen.

Yeah I will be adding it. This phone is more slick than I thought it would be. I think it's the metal frame. I run with a case most of the time but not when home.

Also my delivery date was the same as yours but I knew I wouldn't be home to sign when FedEx was coming so I had them hold it at the local hub for pickup and was surprised to get it a day early. 😀

Mooseman923

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine 1/20 around 330 pst
Estimated arrival Thursday 1/28
Authorized 1/20
Build 1/21
Shipped 1/22 (1/23 in shenzen)
FedEx say Wednesday, but I don't believe them. The plane it's on is due into Anchorage around 2 or 3 today, so I'd think I'd be here by Monday. I'm so hype I've got the flight tracker open on my computer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s