What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got this bumper in black/charcoal. Like it a lot. Was concerned about the button feedback with it on but no issues very nice. Next best thing to using no case. I like having the backside exposed for my custom back and better grippiness on the sides. For 12 bucks with your discount I don't see how you could go wrong.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I would love to see Motorola sell cases that mimic the Motomaker options, so I can get a case that has the same back and sides as the phone.

I have about 8 cases/covers now, I'll follow up with pics, but the Case Mate bumper is really tight; cracked near the USB port putting it on. Still stays put because of the rubbery strip, but be careful with it.

AngelCervantes

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Bettle PRO Moto X 2014 vs Moto x Pure/Style
I went for the Supcase Unicorn Bettle PRO as I loved it on the Moto X 2014.

Note: I didn't had the case on when I droped the Moto X 2nd gen (this damn phone cracks so easy, already replaced it once)

So it turns out I dont like this case as much as the previous one, can't really tell why.
Maybe it doesn't work as well on a big phone like the Pure, the X 2014 was a very thin and compact phone so the extra heft was a welcome change, but I'm looking for a sleeker case on this one.
But this one I'll save it for my biking commute or for when I go out and there's alcohol involved.

IMG_20160226_172037682.jpgIMG_20160226_172041012.jpgIMG_20160226_172232144.jpgIMG_20160226_172236735.jpg

Last edited:

britishrocco

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I always been a fan of the Otterbox defender style case, had one since day one of my motoX-1 (2013). I always thought that was the way I'll go when i get my mxpe. but found a incipio dual-pro for my motoX-1 at 99cent while on vacation. bought it and love it, so now that I've received my mxpe, I think I'll go that way. cause am afraid the Otterbox would make that 5.7" monster enormous. anybody had problem with those??? is there's a good screen protector available?

sp3ak

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the CaseMate Bumper for several months now and I've been very pleased with it. I recently switched jobs and I'm a lot more active than I was and sometimes working in a warehouse (not the cleanest place). I decided to order the Diztronic case (in grey). A coworker said he's had Diztronics for other phones and been very pleased. For $10 it's worth a shot! I also happen to have Amazon Prime and there free next day shipping, kinda cool.

sp3ak

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
The Diztronic is in! Or... on. So far I'm pleased. I had gotten a TPU case by "Atom" on Amazon right when I got my phone and the Diztronic is a little bit thicker and has (in my opinion) a better bumper and button setup. The Diztronic is going to be my new full time case, but I have my Case Mate bumper and this other Atom TPU as backups or alternatives.

straygator7

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is interested in a simple but finely crafted and fitted leather pouch-type case for the MPXE, I recommend the Sena UltraSlim Classic for iPhone 6 Plus:

UltraSlim Classic Leather iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Pouch Phone Case | Sena Cases

Sena doesn't make cases for Moto phones, but the ones they sell for the iPhone 6 Plus fit the MXPE perfectly I've used these Sena cases for my original Motorola Droid, my 2013 Moto X, and now my new MPXE, and have found them to be ideal for people like me who carry the device in a pants pocket. The Sena case is available ion a variety of colors, but I can attest that the black leather UltraSlim cases have held up very well for me during the 2-2.5 year period in which I customarily keep a phone.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm rolling with the Poetic Affinity - clear. It's amazing. The Tektide and the holster cases have't seen much use since the Poetic arrived.

thefever23

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a bumper case that came with the phone they're not using? I'm willing to pay for it, I just can't find a replacement one anywhere.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a bumper case that came with the phone they're not using? I'm willing to pay for it, I just can't find a replacement one anywhere.
I do. Never used. I also have a tektide clear case that is slightly used that I don't use. I can sell you both if you want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo