What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

spwexler

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Just installed a black carbon fiber back from dbrand and really like it.

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X Pure

suzola

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
My Case Mate Bumper cracked the first time I dropped the phone. I'm looking for a new cover. I'd like a bumper but I'm more worried about breaking the phone at this point.

Last edited:

sp3ak

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I was using the Case Mate as well for a while. Decided that I wanted to have more protection on the back of the phone though. I got the Diztronic case from Amazon. I've been very pleased with it.

If you decide you want a Case Mate Bumper again let me know I have the black one I will sell to you. :)

macawmatt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
We picked up wood back MXPs so I have been going naked or with a clear case to show off the phone a little bit. Though I do go camping so I had wanted something a little more, uh, substantial.

I had put this on my Amazon list a while back to keep track of, and if you ever wanted a case to turn your phone into a weapon, to double the weight and thickness, and make sure that you will NEVER one-handed use the device again, pick this guy up.https://www.amazon.com/Mangix-Resistant-Full-body-Aluminum-Protective/dp/B01ARUR7RQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1483126788&sr=8-3&keywords=love+mei+moto+x

Honestly, a lot nicer then I expected. Rather easy to drop it in for what it is. Definitely not my daily driver, but something to use when I want the phone beefed up a little bit.

owb2gp

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
We picked up wood back MXPs so I have been going naked or with a clear case to show off the phone a little bit. Though I do go camping so I had wanted something a little more, uh, substantial.

I had put this on my Amazon list a while back to keep track of, and if you ever wanted a case to turn your phone into a weapon, to double the weight and thickness, and make sure that you will NEVER one-handed use the device again, pick this guy up.https://www.amazon.com/Mangix-Resistant-Full-body-Aluminum-Protective/dp/B01ARUR7RQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1483126788&sr=8-3&keywords=love+mei+moto+x

Honestly, a lot nicer then I expected. Rather easy to drop it in for what it is. Definitely not my daily driver, but something to use when I want the phone beefed up a little bit.

Can you post some pictures please? I'm on the fence about buying this case. Thanks!

DR L1

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I prefer two different cases. I mostly use the Diztronic flexible TPU case. It's not bulky and being TPU black matte gives a very good grip. The second is the Incipio Octane. It's has a little more bulk than the Diztronic and has great grip with a tire tread-like edge all around the case. Always with a tempered glass screen protector.