Anybody using the Moto X Pure Edition without a case or bumper?

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I am still yet to order one but because of the size it would make the phone huge fitting a case even though I have always had a case, I would be tempted to use it without a case/bumper and just fit a tempered glass screen protector as I am very careful with my phones so is anyone using it without a case or bumper?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Anybody using the phone without a case or bumper?

I don't use either. I do have a tempered glass screen protector on it, but that's it.

ezvv

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm using a regular skinomi screen protected and no case. I hate the bumper it came with and all the other cases aren't shipping until the end of the month

Posted via the Android Central App

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

I don't use either. I do have a tempered glass screen protector on it, but that's it.

That's how I want to go with mine when I get it, can I ask what make tempered glass protector did you get and is it any good?

Thanks

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

So far I am naked. I did buy a clear case (a preorder) for cheap to see if it like it since I want to enjoy the Moto Maker options I chose.

I also did buy a glass screen protector which will be here next month.. I am debating on using it.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

^^ Exact same for me.

I'm also waiting on a rubber bummer like last year's Hula bumper. I use those during higher risk times (festivals or other outdoor events). Otherwise, totally nekkid.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm using the bumper, since bumpers are cool! The bumper is at least nice to avoid app activation by mistake touches due to the thin bezel.

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Mine is completely naked. I don't want it to be any bigger, and I want to enjoy my black leather back.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Just a screen protector on mine. I love the feel of the back.

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Mine is completely naked. I don't want it to be any bigger, and I want to enjoy my black leather back.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk.

I have the black leather and agree 100%.

vinceboii

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

yeah...so been totally nude with it since day 1 and today I just dropped it..actually it slide out of my work coat. got RMA'd already though, I posted a thread lol.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Incipio DualPro and I just installed the revised Skinomi screen protector they sent without being asked to. The cutouts on the new Skinomi are much more precise. I may order their glass protector.

Posted from my XT1575

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Currently naked until I get my Supcase. But with the phone naked, I feel like I don't have enough of a grip. I feel like I'm going to drop it.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I don't have a case or screen protector yet. I have a tempered glass screen protector suppose to be here Saturday .
As far as a case I wouldn't mind having a tpu type case with dust covers but haven't found one yet.

From my Moto X PE

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site

My phones have been completely naked for the last few years. I don't like the feel of any cases bulking up my phone.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

My phones have been completely naked for the last few years. I don't like the feel of any cases bulking up my phone.

Mine have always had a case on but the size and the looks of the phone have made me decide to use it naked as I am always careful with my phone but I will put a tempered glass protector of it when Imfine one in the UK :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87