Moto X $100-off codes: share them here!

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Does the code last through the whole promotion? If so my friend now wants a moto x and i'd love to give him a code if anyone has one they can pm me that hasn't been posted already.

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I was able to redeem one of the codes posted above. Thanks for the list. I ordered a bamboo backed one to replace my Dev Edition.

muscal

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to surprise my sister with a new phone, she is coming from a Iphone 4. Please PM me if you have a code i can use. Thanks in advance!

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
What do you want us to do with them?

Use them? I don't see why anyone would waste their time signing up over and over for codes, just to put them online for other people to use.

It's like hoarding all the water and gas at stores when a blizzard is coming.

Posted via Android Central App

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Use them? I don't see why anyone would waste their time signing up over and over for codes, just to put them online for other people to use.

It's like hoarding all the water and gas at stores when a blizzard is coming.
Um, no, bad analogy.

Again, they didn't run out of codes this time. In fact, they kept giving out the codes for 15 more minutes after the promo supposedly was over.

As for wasting time, I was getting a code for myself anyhow. It took me literally 8 seconds to enter a second email to get another.

And also again, some of us did this as a favor to those who post here and don't have desk jobs and couldn't sign up for them themselves or just didn't hear about the promo in time to sign up. Would you rather people have to buy the codes off of ebay if they couldn't get one themselves or that they get them for free here?

Other people signed up for the codes for themselves or others and then changed their minds about buying.

No one is hoarding; just trying to do others who post here a favor. Geez, sorry me doing someone else a favor bothers you but there is an easy solution to that - don't read this thread if it bothers you!

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Um, no, bad analogy.

Again, they didn't run out of codes this time. In fact, they kept giving out the codes for 15 more minutes after the promo supposedly was over.

As for wasting time, I was getting a code for myself anyhow. It took me literally 8 seconds to enter a second email to get another.

And also again, some of us did this as a favor to those who post here and don't have desk jobs and couldn't sign up for them themselves or just didn't hear about the promo in time to sign up. Would you rather people have to buy the codes off of ebay if they couldn't get one themselves or that they get them for free here?

Other people signed up for the codes for themselves or others and then changed their minds about buying.

No one is hoarding; just trying to do others who post here a favor. Geez, sorry me doing someone else a favor bothers you but there is an easy solution to that - don't read this thread if it bothers you!

I see your point about people that wanted to sign up but could not for whatever reason. I retract my stoopidniss..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non