How can I display the battery percentage in the notification bar on my Moto X Pure Edition?

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
is there no way to have a little battery % meter displayed next to the battery icon in the notification bar? It was super easy to find on my M8, but I'm just not seeing the option on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
is there no way to have a little battery % meter displayed next to the battery icon in the notification bar? It was super easy to find on my M8, but I'm just not seeing the option on here.

AOSP didn't have this built in. Google didn't add it to the Nexus. So Motorola didn't add it into their build either. You'll have to use a third-party app for that.

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
The one I use that is not bloat wear and you can delete app after is called battery percent enabler
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....kroegerama.android4batpercent&token=3tuKeMXr

75d95efa04ea28bd49beebd0c97694a8.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

R3DD3V1L

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
A different alternative is to use the battery plugin with the Dash clock widget it works well for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

pinoymutt5

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
The one I use that is not bloat wear and you can delete app after is called battery percent enabler
Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

This little gem is what saved me from risking my warranty by unlocking my bootloader, rooting, and installing xposed w/gravitybox! :D

Sujeet Saste

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
It worked for me.
But after use of this app my mobile screen was not going down after inactivity time.
I just uninstalled the app and rebooted the device. Now it is working ok

sjpearce

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
thanks - Brilliantly simple solution.
This was driving me crazy - this is such a simple requirement, why isn't it there by default?

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It's still tough to read in the icon but I use GSam at times to see it better.
I wish Motorola offered better widgets, or Google, the stock clock icon with battery and weather would be perfect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch