GSam Battery Monitor

bat1939_KM

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
So I have been using GSam Battery Monitor and I love it but I have noticed that it does not keep an accurate time since full charged. I do have the battery mod but that only kicks in at 80%.

Example:
I unplugged my phone yesterday at 6am and it was at full charge, it is now the next day at 5pm but it is only displaying its been 32 hours when it really has been 35 hours since last charged.

Any ideas?

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I would try cache wipe or uninstall/reinstall gsam. I have used it for about 4 or 5 years without issues. It could be a glitch with the battery mod and how gsam reads it.

bat1939_KM

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I would try cache wipe or uninstall/reinstall gsam. I have used it for about 4 or 5 years without issues. It could be a glitch with the battery mod and how gsam reads it.

I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I will charge my phone tonight and see what happens next. Yea I think the mod is throwing it off too

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I noticed with my Note 7 amp readings were also way off. Fast charging would read 0.6 amps. Definitely more than that.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
So I have been using GSam Battery Monitor and I love it but I have noticed that it does not keep an accurate time since full charged. I do have the battery mod but that only kicks in at 80%.

Example:
I unplugged my phone yesterday at 6am and it was at full charge, it is now the next day at 5pm but it is only displaying its been 32 hours when it really has been 35 hours since last charged.

Any ideas?
It's definitely related to the battery Mod. Mine is always off a few hours by the end of the day. It also doesn't capture SOT correctly because it doesn't register the screen on while the charging is taking place. I find this frustrating because I can't see what my SOT is at the end of the day. But it's really more to quench my curiosity. Every night I go to sleep, my battery Mod has about 10% and my phone is still at 80% (in battery efficiency mode). I'm using my phone the same as my last one, so in all likelihood I'm about 4 hours SOT after 24 hours and about 2-3 hours of calls. To go to sleep with that type of usage and still have a little juice in the MOD, plus 80% on the phone is absolutely ridiculous. I love this phone.

Anyone recommend an app that interprets battery stats correctly while wearing the battery Mod?

Anyone else not experiencing this on GSAM?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch