Bluetooth connection issue after Android 10 update.

sgrider08

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site
The other day my phone downloaded the update 10 and I restarted. Sense I did this the bluetooth connects to all my devices. However it skips out ever once in a while. Like once a song. This is very annoying. I have cleared the cache and reset the wireless and bluetooth an re-attached my head phones and it is still doing it. How can I fix this or go back to the build I had?

Motorola Z4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth connection issue with android 10 update

Welcome to Android Central! When you say you reattached the headphones, I assume you mean you forgot them and re-paired them, correct? Also, when you say you reset the wireless and Bluetooth, do you mean you used the Reset Network Settings option in the system settings?

sgrider08

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site

Yes to all. I even cleared out the cache. Cleared all paired devices and added them back. I have the phone is safe mode right now and it hasn't cut out yet. I cuts out for like 2 seconds. I have Sony WH-100XM3 headphones and the Sony app on my phone to control the sound and noise canceling.

I've listened to a couple song on YouTube and still has not cutout.

Could it be the Sony App?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yes to all. I even cleared out the cache. Cleared all paired devices and added them back. I have the phone is safe mode right now and it hasn't cut out yet. I cuts out for like 2 seconds. I have Sony WH-100XM3 headphones and the Sony app on my phone to control the sound and noise canceling.

I've listened to a couple song on YouTube and still has not cutout.

Could it be the Sony App?
Which phone you have ? Can try developer settings and mess with Bluetooth there .

sgrider08

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site

I cleaned out all the cache of every app and deleted them still was doing it. Went into the developer options and tried tweaking the bluetooth. So I backed everything up and did a factory reset. Now it is not doing it (knock on wood). And all my apps were up to date before the reset.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hope it continues to work correctly! Who knows, maybe there was some bad bit of leftover data after the update that was causing problems, and the factory reset was needed to wipe that out.:-\

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hope it continues to work correctly! Who knows, maybe there was some bad bit of leftover data after the update that was causing problems, and the factory reset was needed to wipe that out.:-\
Hopefully our suggestions will stay good for OP

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non