Android 7 Nougat

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Been keeping an eye out on news regarding the Moto Z line getting the latest Android update. All the pages say rumors stating October but what I'm seeing is they keep saying Moto Z and Moto Z Force. You all think if they get the update that the Z Play will get it too correct?

I can't wait to get my Unlocked Moto Z Play this coming month so I've been non stop checking any type of news lol.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Been keeping an eye out on news regarding the Moto Z line getting the latest Android update. All the pages say rumors stating October but what I'm seeing is they keep saying Moto Z and Moto Z Force. You all think if they get the update that the Z Play will get it too correct?

I can't wait to get my Unlocked Moto Z Play this coming month so I've been non stop checking any type of news lol.

The recent rumors are based on some random no-name blog which was just completely made up as click-bait. There's been no real news.

However I would expect the Z Play to get an update within a few weeks of its big brothers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch