I just want a plastic bumper that goes around the outside rim of the phone and protects it from drops. Whats the point of having a modular phone if it doesn't work with a case? Then any time I want to use the battery/speaker/projector I have to take off the case and walk around with it in my pocket. The whole idea was less things in my pocket.

I dropped it in the driveway already and chipped the metal around the rim. Luckily the screen protector I got is really good and doesn't have a single scratch or mark after whacking and then sliding down my asphalt driveway hill.

There is this one on verizon;
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/vzw-two-tone-bumper-for-moto-z2-force-edition/

But for one its sold out, and also there's contradictory answers when you scroll down the page to the one person who asked if it works with mods.
    08-25-2017 03:43 PM
    the bumpers Verizon sells will work with the mods
    benjamminh and Ry like this.
    08-25-2017 04:53 PM
    disagree. hard to get the mods off with the bumper because plastic goes inside the area at the bottom where you peel it off
    08-25-2017 10:25 PM
    disagree. hard to get the mods off with the bumper because plastic goes inside the area at the bottom where you peel it off
    Sounds like a similar problem they had with their first gen Moto Zs. They ended up revising the bumpers.
    08-27-2017 12:08 PM
    Sounds like a similar problem they had with their first gen Moto Zs. They ended up revising the bumpers.
    Exactly, this is the same as the first iteration of the old z force bumper
    benjamminh likes this.
    08-27-2017 02:50 PM
    I have the Verizon bumper and it works great. There is a small lip on the bottom so I have to slide my wireless charging mod down as I put it on but it works fine. The speaker mod actually has a notch on the bottom right where the lip is so it's no problem at all putting it on and off.

08-28-2017 06:17 PM
    I used a dremel tool and modified the verizon bumper a little. Works well with the mods I have.
    10-04-2017 03:53 PM