facebook issues on droid 2

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
so this has been a on goin issue with my wifes droid 2 global. the facebook app will work for a while then going back into the app it just constantly refreshes the wall/feed over an over and doesnt stop. you can go to the page with options of profile, wall, places, ect but when you go to back to wall its still just refreshing. i have uninstalled facebook, installed, updated when availble. the only way to fix this issue is going in the manage apps an clrearing data an cache. it usually happens at least once a week.

i have a thunderbolt an never happens, actually never seen this happen on any android phone. any advice?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
so this has been a on goin issue with my wifes droid 2 global. the facebook app will work for a while then going back into the app it just constantly refreshes the wall/feed over an over and doesnt stop. you can go to the page with options of profile, wall, places, ect but when you go to back to wall its still just refreshing. i have uninstalled facebook, installed, updated when availble. the only way to fix this issue is going in the manage apps an clrearing data an cache. it usually happens at least once a week.

i have a thunderbolt an never happens, actually never seen this happen on any android phone. any advice?

It sounds to be a Droid 2 issue as my Co workers complain daily. I believe. Facebook needs to update the app to get it to work again

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

rmjks95

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
This was happening to the wife and I about the same time last week.
Being new to the droid world, I've got most downloaded apps set to NOT autoupdate.
Turns out, that's all it was, a pending update.
Installed the update - Haven't noticed the issues you described since.

XoomBlogger

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar problem a few times.
The way I solved the problem is I stopped using the app and just use Web version, that works 100 times better!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo